Next Class: Tube Fitting Installation Essentials
Date: June 20, 2018
Time: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Location: Embassy Suites San Antonio Brooks Conference Center
Our Tube Fitting Installation Essentials course is designed to teach students foundational tube fitting knowledge that will minimize risk of leakage and ensure system integrity. Upon course completion, students will know how to properly select, cut and deburr tubing, correctly assemble a Swagelok® tube fitting, and gauge a tube fitting assembly. They will gain an understanding of the differences in tube fitting designs, tube fitting components and their importance to proper assembly. Additionally, students will be able to identify thread types and installation practices, and properly prepare threaded installations.
Each student will receive a course Certificate of Completion signed by our Swagelok Certified Trainer, in addition to several valuable take-aways from the course.
Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Understand how to correctly assemble a Swagelok tube fitting through a variety of hands-on exercises
- Properly cut and debur tubing
- Gauge a tube fitting assembly
- Identify thread types and installation practices
- Properly prepare threaded installations
- Tube preparation - cutting and deburring
Gain knowledge and understanding of:
- Tubing selection, preparation, and handling
- Differences in tube fitting design
- Tube fitting components and their importance to proper assembly
- Leakage - and how to prevent leakage
- Different thread types and installation practices
- Other fittings that make the job easier
to schedule your Tube Fitting Installation Essentials training class today!