Next Class: Tube Fitting Inspection Essentials
Date: September 12, 2018
Time: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Our Tube Fitting Inspection Essentials course is designed to teach students how to mitigate and minimize risk of leakage through proper inspection. Upon course completion, students will be able to identify correct tube system placement and correctly install Swagelok® tube fittings. Additionally, students will be able to identify mixed component fittings and the use of correct tubing type, point out common tube bending defects and how they impact a fluid system, identify compliant NPT thread installations, and demonstrate the correct use of thread tape. Each student will receive a course Certificate of Completion signed by our Swagelok Certified Trainer, in addition to several valuable take-aways from the course.
- Identify installation errors with and without disassembly
- Install Swagelok tube fittings properly
- Identify variables to consider for proper tube selection
- List common errors leading to tube fitting leakage
- Validate correct pipe thread usage and assembly
Contact us to schedule your Tube Fitting Inspection Essentials Training class today!