Extend your production cycle, ensure safety and lower total cost of ownership by understanding the fundamentals of fluid system hose. Upon course completion, students should be able to define common terms pertaining to hoses, describe how to evaluate hose fit for purpose, discuss hose selection variables, list common practices when conducting hose inspections, and discuss best practices for preventative maintenance of hoses.
- Define Common terms and terminology
- Describe how to evaluate hose fit for purpose
- Discuss hose selection variables
- Describe guidelines for hose installation
- List common issues found in hose applications
Contact us to schedule your Tube Fitting Installation Essentials Training class.