There is more to tube bending than one might think. Measurement, geometry and proper tool usage all play an important part in ensuring the final product is safe and usable. Our technicians are trained to perform consistent, repeatable bends on tubes ranging from 1/8 inch to 2 inches in diameter. We can bend tubing made of stainless steel, copper, steel, aluminum and other alloys.
- Consistent high quality bends to exacting tolerances
- Qualified processes and procedures
- Capabilities range from 1/8" to 2"
- Simple and small to large and complex
- Pre-swaged nuts and ferrules available
- CAD services available
Are your team members interested in a tube bending training class?
Email us or call 361.289.2148 today to talk to our tube bending experts.