Fabrication & Assembly ServicesBenefit from the full capabilities that Swagelok has to offer. 65 years of experience in fluid systems solutions and deep industry expertise result in the delivery consistent, high quality assemblies.
Why choose Fabrication & Assembly Services:
- Improves utilization of labor
- Eliminates scrap and rework
- Controls costs of engineering, procurement & installation
- Take work off your desk
What you get:
Consistent product quality and reliability, technical capabilities and applications expertise, and warranties on all products and services
- Your concept – Call or email us your concept and specifications – we’ll take it from there.
- Clear communication – We communicate with you to ensure that all of your questions are answered before our technical drawings and quotations are produced.
- CAD drawing and quotes –We provide CAD drawing of your assembly, at technical quotation, firm pricing and delivery.
- Assembly – Assembly takes place in a clean and well-equipped assembly area, or clean room per your application by certified installers.
- QA and testing – Your new assembly goes through thorough QA and testing processes before it is shipped to you. Bubble leak, pressure-decay, hydrostatic, and helium leak testing are available.
- Delivery – We manage the inspection, packaging, and delivery. All custom assemblies are delivered with supporting documentation and our limited lifetime warranty.